Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Adverse Academic Actions .

Adverse Academic Actions

If a student’s performance does not meet the school’s academic standards, the Office of Academic Records will officially notify the student via email that his or her academic status will be reviewed by the committee. The student’s record will be considered to determine eligibility for repeating an academic year, for an administrative leave, or dismissal. The Student Academic Progress Committee letter must provide information on the reasons the student’s performance is being discussed, and the students’ rights as per the Student Handbook. The student will be advised to meet with the Associate Dean for Student Affairs, who will act in the capacity of student advocate and advise the student on the proceedings.